AOH :: BILLDRUG.TXT|
Positions that the Clinton Whitehouse alledgedly holds.
From: feustel #0 @netcom.com (David Feustel) Internet
Re: Big Brother Bill Comes Out of The Closet!!!
From: email@example.com (David Feustel)
Subject: Big Brother Bill Comes Out of The Closet!!!
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 1994 00:30:26 GMT
Organization: DAFCO: OS/2 Device Drivers To Go
President Clinton has explicitly announced his goal of banning the
possession by private citizens of all semiautomatic fireams. I saw
President Clinton make this announcement live in a speech broadcast on
Major Clinton Administration objectives that I am now aware of include:
* Setting up Secret Service offices in federally-financed public
housing projects (reported on CNN over the weekend).
* Banning the private possession of all semi-automatic firearms
and handguns as well as 'ugly' firearms, a clear abrogation of
the 2nd Amendment.
* Instituting a nationwide electronic wiretap capability on the entire
U.S. Communications system (Clipper), a clear abridgement of the 4th
* Banning the use of any other Encryption methods in order
to ensure that the FBI can intercept all electronic communications,
another 4th Amendment abridgement.
* Creating a compulsory nationwide patient health database containing
all patient information, also a clear violation of the 4th Amendment.
* Dismantling the existing privately-run health care system in favor
of a compulsory system totally controlled by the Federal Government.
* Making Home Schooling essentially impossible by requiring
certification of home school teachers in all subjects taught
(as if certification were working in public schools!).
* Refusal to accept the need for a Balanced Budget Amendment
with an eye towards eliminating the annual budget deficit and
paying down the National Debt.
* Prosecuting the survivors of the Waco Massacre for resisting
the illegal BATF assault on the Branch Davidian Compound.
* Delaying as long as possible (forever?) the indictment and
prosecution of Representative Dan Roskenkowski for the many abuses
of public trust which he apparently has committed during his terms
* (Today) Adding Tobacco to the list of controlled substances
regulated by the FDA. (The War on Drugs is a total failure, so
let's extend it to tobacco. Yeah! That's it!)
All of these Administration objectives appear to have been
inspired by either George Orwell's 1984 and/or Aldous Huxley's Brave
New World. Is Big Brother Bill finally coming out of the closet?
At this point I now regard the Democratic party in general and
President Clinton in particular to be the biggest threat to the Bill of
Rights since the founding of the United States. In fact, the
Democratic Party's slogan since taking control of the Whitehouse seems
to be 'Screw the Constitution; We've got the Whitehouse and Congresss.
We can do Whatever We Want!
Dave Feustel N9MYI Internet:<firstname.lastname@example.org> Compuserve:<73532,1747>
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to email@example.com.