AOH :: BLASTER.TXT|
The Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster
The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy states that the effect of drinking a Pan
Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of
lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.
How to make one
- Take the juice from one bottle of Ol' Janx Spirit.
- Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V (Oh, that
Santraginus seawater. Oh, those Santrginus fish!)
- Allow three cubes of Artutan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be
properly iced or the benzine is lost)
- Allow four liters of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of
all those happy hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.
- Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint
extract, redolent of all the heady odors of the dark Qualactin Zones,
subtle, sweet, and mystic.
- Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading
the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.
- Sprinkle Zamphuor.
- Add an olive.
- Drink ... but ... very carefully ...
Call The Works BBS - 1600+ Textfiles! - /238-8195 - 300/1200 - Always Open
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to firstname.lastname@example.org.