AOH :: WHODRINK.TXT|
A Dr. Who Drinking Game
The Dr. Who Drinking Game
Inspired by the various Star Trek Drinking Games, I have come up with a little
set of rules guaranteed to get a roomfull of Whovians fissed paceless inside of
The rules are simple:
- Sip when a companion says "What IS that, Doctor"
- Sip when K-9 says "Mah-STA"
- Take a healthy swig when K-9 calls Leela "Mis-TRISS"
- Sip when the Sonic Screwdriver gets the Doctor out of captivity
- Sip when K-9 saves the day by coming along and zapping some alien
with his nose-mounted laser gun
- Drink when, after two or three seasons of going through all sorts of
adventures and doubtlessly developing a close bond with the Doctor and/or
other companions, a companion decides at a minutes notice to go back to
his/her home world or otherwise leave the show...
- Sip when a companion says "I want to go HOME!"
- Sip when the TARDIS lands in the wrong spot
- Sip when something blows up on the TARDIS console
- Chug when the TARDIS gets stuck in a time loop
- Drink whenever anyone says "It's bigger inside than out"
- Drink when someone says "Doctor WHO??"
- Chug on regeneration
- Sip a tiny sip on shoddy makeup jobs, rubber aliens, styrofoam robots,
amateur-theatre sets, or any outdoor scene obviously shot in 20th
Century England. (Skaro? I thought I was in Scarborough...)
- Drink when Davros lithps, "I'll get you Doctor! Vengeance is mine!!!
The Daleks will destroy you and your puny Timelord race!!!!" etc etc etc...
- Sip when the Doctor lands on Earth and it just happens to be the same year
as the current season
- Drink when the doctor lands on Earth and it is NOT the same year as the
- Drink when any female companion shows some skin (This alone could get you
pissed watching "Terminus" or any episode with Leela...)
- Drink whenever anyone says "What a strange place for a police box"
- Drink whenever the Doctor says "Rather primitive, really" about some
futuristic technological toy
- Drink whenever the Doctor gets arrested on Gallifrey
- Chug when the Doctor becomes Lord President of Gallifrey
- Chug again if the Doctor becomes Lord President of Gallifrey in the
same episode he was previously arrested on Gallifrey for some horrible
- Drink when the Doctor is impeached as Lord President of Gallifrey
- Drink anytime the Doctor is in the Matrix
- Drink when the Doctor meets himself
- Sip when the Doctor faints, and it looks like he's going to die, and
all of a sudden he gets up and goes about his business as if nothing
- Chug when this happens during a regeneration episode
- Drink when any Doctor who is not Jon Pertwee drives "Bessie"
- Drink when the Doctor meets himself (and calls himself childish names)
- Drink on any scene inside the TARDIS that is NOT in the console room
- Sip whenever Ace reminds us she's only 16
- Sip when the Brig uses his walkie talkie even when there's a phone right
next to him
- PARTY FRIGGEN HARDY when KVOS 12 (Bellingham WA) puts on Dr. Who during
- Turn the set off and drink some more when a commercial for a comicbook
store or Star Trek convention comes on.
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to email@example.com.