AOH :: ISN-3052.HTM|
Site design & layout copyright © 1986-2015 CodeGods
RUXCON 2006 will be held this weekend over the 30th of September to the
1st of October at the University of Technology, Sydney. Doors will open
at 8:30am and the first presentation commences at 9:30am.
Our presentation list is complete.
RUXCON 2006 Presentations :
1. Java Class Deobfuscation - Chris Mitchell
2. Mechanics of the Objective-C Trifecta - Reversing, Runtime Antics, & Exploit Development - Neil Archibald
3. Exploiting OpenBSD - Ben Hawkes
4. Anti-Forensic Rootkits - Darren Bilby
5. Access over Ethernet: Insecurites in AoE - Morgan Marquis-Boire
6. Attacks Against RFID - Josh Perrymon
7. Unusual Bugs - Ilja van Sprundel
8. A Quantitive Time Series Analysis of Malware and Vulnerability Trends - Craig Wright
9. IPv6: Under the Hood - Mark Dowd
10. Software Vulnerabilities - Daniel Hodson
11. PE Packers Used in Malicious Software - Paul Craig
12. Web Services: Teaching a New Dog Old Tricks - Daniel Grzelak, Colin Wong
13. Bypassing Corporate Email Filtering - Simon Howard
14. Hit By A Bus: Physical Access Attacks with Firewire - Adam Boileau
15. Metafuzz: Building Boring Fuzzers Faster, Using Metadata - Ben Nagy
16. Dynamic Port Scanning - AR, HK
17. The Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) - Christian Heinrich
18. Ajax Security - Andrew van der Stock
As in previous years, there will be activities and competitions, which
allow attendees to have fun, win prizes, and socialise, all while
enjoying a cold beer on an Australian summers day.
Some activities which will be held during the conference include:
* Capture the flag competition
* Exploit development competition
* Chilli eatoff competition
This will be the fourth year in a row in which we've brought a quality
conference to the Australian computer security community.
Hope to see you there,
Visit the InfoSec News store!