Almond Tuna & Rice
Tuna Rice Almonds
Last updated 6/12/2012 12:42:09 AM. Recipe ID 1107. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Almond tuna & rice
Categories: Main dish
Yield: 6 Servings
1 cn VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables
1 c Mayonnaise
1 cn Tuna (12.5 oz)
2 c Cooked rice
1/2 c Chopped green pepper
2 ts Dill weed
1 c Fresh bread crumbs
1/2 c Slivered almonds
1. Drain VEG-ALL; combine liquid with mayonnaise, blending until
2. Stir in tuna, rice, green pepper, dill and vegetables.
3. Spoon into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
4. In small skillet, melt butter; stir in bread crumbs and almonds,
coat well and spoon over mixture in casserole.
5. Bake at 375'F. for 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!