Pasta with broccoli & spinach
Pasta Broccoli Spinach Vegetarian
Last updated 6/12/2012 12:48:40 AM. Recipe ID 9825. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Pasta with broccoli & spinach
Categories: Vegetarian, Pasta, Ethnic
Yield: 2 Servings
200 g Penne
1/4 c White wine
15 g Butter
3 Spinach leaves
1/4 c Grated parmesan cheese
1/4 ts Ground nutmeg
1/4 c Grated cheddar cheese
125 g Broccoli florets
Preparation: chop the onion and shred the spinach leaves.
Alternative to wine: white grape juice works just as well.
1. Cook the pasta in a large quantity of boiling water until just
tender. Drain and place in a greased, shallow, ovenproof dish and
2. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the onion and cook over a low
heat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the nutmeg, broccoli and spinach. Pour over the wine or grape
4. Cover and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Spoon the vegetable mixture over the pasta. Top with the cheeses
and bake at 180C for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and
Recipe courtesy of: Kaz Glover, 04 Feb 93 19:44:35
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!