Pasta with peanut sauce
Pasta Sauces Peanut
Last updated 6/12/2012 12:48:43 AM. Recipe ID 9886. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Pasta with peanut sauce
Categories: Pasta, Sauces
Yield: 4 Servings
8 oz Spaghetti, uncooked
12 Green onions
3 Yellow squash
1 Red bell pepper
1 tb Dark sesame oil
1 tb Minced garlic
1/4 c Creamy peanut butter
1/4 c Reduced-sodium soy sauce
3 tb Lime juice
1 tb Sugar
1 ts Dried crushed red pepper
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and
fat; drain and keep warm.
2. Cut white portion of onions into 2-inch pieces; reserve green tops
for another use. Cut squash in half lengthwise, and cut halves into
slices. Remove and discard seeds from bell pepper, and cut pepper
into thin strips.
3. Cook vegetables in a sauce pan in boiling water to cover 3-minutes;
drain vegetables and set aside.
4. Pour oil into large skillet; place over medium heat until hot. Add
garlic and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add peanut butter,
stirring until smooth. Stir in soy sauce and next 3 ingredients.
5. Add vegetables to skillet, and toss gently to coat; remove
vegetables from skillet with a slotted spoon.
6. Add spaghetti to sauce in skillet, tossing to coat; transfer to a
serving plate, and top with vegetables. Serve immediately.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!