Peanut butter snack loaf (using biscuit mix)
Peanut Butter Loaf Snacks Biscuits
Last updated 6/12/2012 12:49:08 AM. Recipe ID 10448. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Peanut butter snack loaf (using biscuit mix)
Yield: 12 Slices
1/2 c Smooth peanut butter
1/2 c Sugar
1 lg Egg
1/2 c Water
1 ts Vanilla
1 3/4 c Biscuit mix (see recipe)
12 slices, about 1/2-inch thick each 175 calories per slice
1. Preheat oven to 350øF (moderate).
2. Lightly grease 8-inch by 4-inch loaf pan.
3. Beat peanut butter and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed
until well blended--about 2 minutes.
4. Mix egg, water, and vanilla thoroughly. Stir into peanut butter
5. Add biscuit mix and beat just until smooth.
6. Pour into pan.
7. Bake until toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out
clean--about 40 minutes. * Thrifty Meals for Two: Making Food Dollars
Count * USDA Home and Garden Bulletin Number 244 * Meal-Master format
courtesy of Karen Mintzias
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!