Bacon And Smoked Oysters
Bacon Smoked Oysters Appetizers Seafood
Last updated 6/12/2012 12:50:51 AM. Recipe ID 12339. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Bacon and smoked oysters
Categories: Appetizers, Seafood
Yield: 15 servings
2 cn Smoked oysters
1/4 c Light vegetable oil
1/2 lb Bacon strips
40 Round wooden toothpicks
3 tb Garlic, minced
1. Cut bacon strips in thirds.
2. Wrap a bacon slice around each oyster and place a toothpick
through to hold it in place.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil, and add garlic.
4. Cook wrapped oysters in oil until bacon is crisp.
5. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel to drain.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!