Last updated 6/12/2012 12:53:56 AM. Recipe ID 15812. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Coconut crescents
Yield: 30 Servings
-Nancy Speicher DPXX20A
2 tb Butter or margarine
2 tb -water
1 ts Vanilla extract
2 c Confectioners' sugar; sifted
1/2 c Instant nonfat dry milk
2 Cans(3 1/2 oz size) flaked
-coconut (2 2/3 cups)
4 Squares semisweet chocolate
1 tb Shortening
1. Melt butter in saucepan. Add water and vanilla.
2. Combine confectioners' sugar and dry milk. Stir into butter
mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in
3. For each candy, shape about 1 tbsp mixture into a roll 2" long;
curve to make a crescent. Refrigerate until firm - 15 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate and shortening over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from hot water; let stand to cool slightly.
5. Dip half of each piece of candy into chocolate. Place on waxed
paper to dry. Refrigerate until firm.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!