Vegetables Quiche German Eggs Carrots
Last updated 6/12/2012 12:57:10 AM. Recipe ID 19623. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Carrot quiche
Categories: Vegetables, German, Pies, Eggs
Yield: 8 Servings
For the dough:
9 oz Flour
5 oz Butter
1 pn Salt
18 oz Dry beans for baking only
For The Filling:
22 oz Carotts,young, fresh
1/2 c Meatbroth, instant
1/2 bn Parsley,chopped
9 oz Whip cream
8 oz Grated Cheese(Edamer)
1 ts Coriander, ground
4 Thin slices Canadian Bacon
1 .Take the flour, egg, butter, salt and 1-2 tablespoons water and
knead a dough out of it. Let cool in the fridge for 60 minutes.
2.Peel, wash and cut 6 of them lenghtwise in half, the rest cut into
thin slices. Cook in the broth for 6-8 minutes, drain in a colander
and let cool.
3. Roll out the dough, round to fit the quiche pan.Press the rim down
good. Prick the bottome with a fork many times, cover with a piece of
waxpaper and fill in the beans. Bake in preheated oven at 220 deg.
for 10 minutes, take the beans and waxpaper out and put the carrot
slices in the bottom of pan. Put the halved carrotts on top like a
4. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon parsley all over.
5. Mix eggs, pepper, salt, coriander, cheese and cream together and
6. Cut the bacon and form into rolls, put between carrot star.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees C 20 - 25 minutes.
8. Sprinkle the leftover parsley all over and serve warm.
Out of Freizeit Revue magazine Translated by Brigitte Sealing
Cyberealm BBS Watertown NY 315-786-1120
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!