Mayflower meat loaf
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:01:44 AM. Recipe ID 25078. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Mayflower meat loaf
Categories: Main dish
Yield: 6 Servings
1 cn VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables
1/3 c Seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 Egg, slightly beaten
1 lb Ground turkey
1/3 c Finely chopped onion
1/2 ts Thyme
1/8 ts Pepper
1. Drain vegetables, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid to moisten bread
2. Combine bread crumbs, egg, turkey, onion, thyme, pepper and
3. Form turkey mixture into a 9x12" rectangle.
4. Spread vegetables evenly over top and roll up from 12" side.
5. Set in baking pan, seam side down. Bake at 375'F. for 35-40
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!