Adelyne's Cranberry Mold
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:03:23 AM. Recipe ID 27304. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Adelyne's cranberry mold
Categories: Side, Dishes
Yield: 12 Servings
2 cn Cranberries -- whole
2 pk Raspberry Gelatin Powder --
1 c Boiling water
2 c Cranberry Juice -- (drained
2 Whole Apples -- chopped
1 c Walnuts -- chopped
1 c Mayonnaise
1. Heat and drain the cranberries, reserve the juice.
2. Make jello with juice and boiling water.
3. Chill until slightly molded.
4. Add mayonnaise and beat until smooth.
5. Add cranberries, apples, and nuts. Chill until firm.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!