Anise Cookies #1
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:04:00 AM. Recipe ID 28283. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Anise cookies #1
Yield: 60 Servings
3 Eggs; at room temperature
1 c Plus
2 tb Sugar
1 3/4 c Unsifted all-purpose flour
1/2 ts Baking powder
1/2 ts Salt
1 1/2 ts Anise extract
Here's one you might like. It's from a recipe obtained from a
coworker's spouse. I've tasted the cookies, and liked them enough to
ask for this recipe.
1. Grease and flour three cookie sheets.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat eggs
until very thick and light.
3. Gradually beat in sugar. Continue beating 20 minutes longer.
4. At low speed, beat in flour, baking powder, salt; beat 1 minute.
Add anise extract; beat just until blended.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 1/2 inch apart, on prepared cookie sheets.
Swirl each, to make into a circle.
6. Let stand at room temperature, uncovered, 8 hours, or overnight.
7. Preheat oven to 325F. Bake cookies about 10 minutes, or until
smooth and firm when pressed with fingertip. Cool cookies on wire
rack. Then store in airtight container. Makes about 5 dozen.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!