Apple Chicken With Curry Sauce
Apple Chicken Curry Broccoli Mushrooms Sauces
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:04:17 AM. Recipe ID 28685. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Apple chicken with curry sauce
Categories: Apples, Broccoli, Chicken, Main dishes, Mushrooms
Yield: 1 Servings
2 tb Butter
2 Tablesoons flour
2 c Heavy cream
2 Chicken bouillion cubes
1/2 c Cream of coconut or 1/2 cup
Curry powder to taste;
-(approximately 1 teaspoon)
1 Whole chicken breast
1/4 c Apple slices
1/4 c Onions; chopped
1/4 c Mushrooms; chopped
4 Broccoli florets; (4 to 5)
1. Prepare a roux by melting the butter and blending with the flour
over medium heat.
2. Stir constantly and add cream, bouillion cubes, and coconut milk.
3. Add curry powder and continue stirring until mixture boils and
thickens. Set aside.
4. Place chicken breast in a small casserole dish, skin side down.
5. Fill breast with the apples, onions, mushrooms, and broccoli.
6. Fold two halves of chicken breast together.
7. Cover with curry sauce and garnish.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!