Apple Raisin Crisp
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:04:32 AM. Recipe ID 29062. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Apple raisin crisp
Yield: 1 Servings
1/4 c Raisins
1/8 ts Cinnamon
1/8 ts Salt
1/2 tb Lemon juice
1/8 c Water
3/8 c Brown sugar
2 tb Flour
2 tb Fat (margarine)
1/4 c Chopped nuts
1. wash, pare, core and slice apples thinly. Mix with raisins.
2. place in a greased casserole
3. add cinnamon, salt, lemon juice and water
4. work sugar, flour and fat (margarine) together to form crumb like
5. spread over apple and raisin mixture
6. bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!