Artichoke and green chile dip
Artichoke Appetizers Greens Chiles Dips
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:05:03 AM. Recipe ID 29843. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Artichoke and green chile dip
Yield: 20 Servings
2/3 c Nonfat mayonnaise
1/2 c Plain low-fat yogurt
14 oz Artichoke hearts; drained
4 oz Green chiles; drained and
1/4 c Parmesan cheese; grated
1 Garlic clove; minced
1/4 ts Hot sauce
1 Shot Vegetable cooking spray
2 tb Parmesan cheese; grated
1. Combine mayonnaise and yogurt in a medium bowl stiring until
2. Add chopped artichoke hearts and next 4 ingredients stiring well.
3. Spoon mixture into a 1 quart baking dish coated with cooking
spray. Bake uncovered , at 350 for 25 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Broil 5 1/2 inches
from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 1 1/2 minutes or
until lightly browned.
5. Garnish with green chile slices, if desired. Server with whole
wheat toast points, breadsticks, unsalted crackers, melba toast
rounds, and fresh vegetables!
Yield 2 3/4 cups
NOTES : You can chill this dip overnight. Then bake for 30 minutes;
add cheese, and broil until lightly browned.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!