Bacon And Cheese Quiche
Bacon Cheese Quiche Microwave
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:05:45 AM. Recipe ID 30882. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Bacon and cheese quiche
Categories: Quiche, Microwave
Yield: 6 Servings
1 9" Whole pie shell
4 sl Bacon
1 c Half and half
4 oz Shredded mozzarella cheese
4 oz Shredded sharp cheddar
1 Green onion; chopped,
1 cn French fried onion rings
1. Place pie dough in 9 inch glass pie dish.
2. With a fork prick sides and bottom of pie shell, to prevent
3. Microwave at high (100%) 3Y2 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
4. Place bacon slices on a paper towel, on a paper plate. Cover with a
5. Microwave at high (100%) until brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Place on a paper towel to absorb fat. Set aside.
7. In a medium size bowl beat eggs.
8. Blend in half and half. Add cheese and green onions, mixing well.
9. Crumble bacon. Add to mixture. Mix well. Pour into pie shell.
10. Sprinkle onion rings on top. Place pie dish on an inverted saucer
in microwave oven.
11. Microwave at medium (50%) until center is almost set, 16 to 18
minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!