Bacon-Wrapped And Cheddar Stuffed Dogs
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:05:49 AM. Recipe ID 30985. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Bacon-wrapped and cheddar stuffed dogs
Yield: 4 Servings
8 sl Thick-cut bacon
4 oz Cheddar cheese; cut into 1/2
4 Hot dog rolls
1. Preheat the broiler. Pat the frankfurters dry. In a skillet cook
the bacon for 3 minutes or until still pliable and not crisp.
2. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
3. Cut a 1/2-inch slit lengthwise from end to end of each frankfurter.
Stuff each frankfurter with the cheese.
4. Wrap the entire length of each frankfurter with 2 slices of the
bacon and secure with toothpicks.
5. Place the prepared frankfurters on a rack over a baking pan or on a
broiler pan. Broil the frankfurters until the bacon is crispy, about
2 to 3 minutes. Serve frankfurters in rolls.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!