Baked Apples From Lois Flack
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:05:56 AM. Recipe ID 31165. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Baked apples from lois flack
Categories: Desserts, Fruits, Cyberealm, Kooknet
Yield: 6 Servings
6 lg Baking apples
1/2 ts Cinnamon
1/4 ts Nutmeg
12 tb Brown sugar
1 1/2 ts Butter
1. Wash and core apples, then remove a 1 inch strip of peel around the
middle of each apple.
2. Place apples in a 2 quart square baking dish.
3. Mix sugar, and spices in a small bowl.
4. Fill center of each apple with mixture and dot with
1/4 ts. butter.
5. Add enough water to baking dish to cover the bottom of the dish.
6. Bake uncovered, at 350=F8 until apples are tender. Baste with glaze
Serve warm, covered with some of the baking glaze and real whipped
Tip: MacIntosh or Granny Smith apples are great for this.
From the kitchen of Lois Flack:
* CYBEREALM BBS - Kook-Net -(315)786-1120
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!