Baked fish steaks
Fish New Zealand Seafood
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:06:09 AM. Recipe ID 31496. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Baked fish steaks
Categories: New zealand, Seafood
Yield: 4 Servings
6 Fish steaks, tamure
-(snapper), or hapuka
1/2 c Milk
1/2 ts Salt
1 c Dry breadcrumbs
2 oz Butter
Watercress or parsley
1. Lay the fish in a shallow dish. Pour the milk over the steaks and
add salt and pepper. Leave to soak one hour.
2. Drain the milk away and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
3. Lay the steaks in a buttered baking dish. Melt the butter and pour
over the fish.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Serve garnished with sliced lemon and sprinkled with watercress.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!