Bamboo club thai spicy noodles
Thai Spicy Noodles
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:06:36 AM. Recipe ID 32163. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Bamboo club thai spicy noodles
Categories: Thai, Noodles
Yield: 2 Servings
1 pk (8 oz) thin egg noodles
4 tb Fish sauce*
4 tb Lime juice
4 tb Tomato puree
4 tb Sugar
1 tb Hot red pepper flakes
1/2 c Ground peanuts
1/2 c Vegetable oil
4 Cloves garlic; minced
1 Square tofu; drained and
1 lb Chicken; in bite sized
8 lg Shrimp; (optional)
4 Eggs; lightly beaten
2 c Bean sprouts
4 Scallions; cut in pieces
Ground peanuts; for garnish
Lemon wedges; for garnish
Cucumber slices; for garnish
Corriander; for garnish
1. Partially cook the noodles and allow to cool; set aside.
2. Mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and red
pepper flakes; set aside.
3. Grind peanuts in food processor (at least 1/2 cup plus extra for
garnish). Prepare and assemble all other ingredients.
4. In a large wok, over medium heat brown the garlic in oil. Add tofu,
chicekn and shrimp and saute until lightly browned.
5. Add eggs and continue to stir fry.
6. Add drained noodles and fish sauce mixture; stir fry 3 minutes.
7. Add peanuts, bean sprouts and scallion; stir fry 2 minutes.
8. Remove from heat, add garnish and serve.
Notes: If you cannot locate fish sauce you can use soy sauce but it
will change the flavour.
from the recipe files of RecipeLu
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!