Last updated 6/12/2012 1:06:51 AM. Recipe ID 32546. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Banana-apple loaf
Categories: Hand made, Dessert bre
Yield: 8 Servings
1/2 c Margarine; softened
1/2 c Packed brown sugar
1/2 c Granulated sugar
3 tb Sour cream
1/2 c Mashed bananas; (2 bananas)
1 ts Vanilla extract
2 c All-purpose flour
1 ts Baking powder
1 ts Baking soda
1/2 ts Ground cinnamon
2 Apples; chopped
1/2 c Black walnuts; chopped
* Use stick margarine, not the soft kind, or use butter.
1. Cream together margarine and sugars, beat in eggs thoroughly.
Blend in sour cream, banana and vanilla.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon. Gradually add
3. Gently fold in chopped apples and nuts. Pour into greased and
floured loaf pan.
4. Bake about 1 hour at 375 degrees. Cool before slicing.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!