Banana-Peanut Butter Bread
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:06:52 AM. Recipe ID 32581. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Banana-peanut butter bread
Yield: 1 Servings
4 Medium; extra-ripe bananas,
1/3 c Chunky peanut butter
1/4 c Softened butter
2 c Flour
1/2 c Sugar
1 ts Baking soda
1/4 ts Salt
Here is a terrific loaf of bread that tastes good throughout the
entire meal-- including the dessert course, which it might well
replace. It combines two flavors that go well together: peanut butter
1. Slice bananas into a blender. Puree until smooth.
2. Beat peanut butter and butter together until smooth. Beat in eggs,
then bananas until well blended.
3. Combine all dry ingredients, then add to banana mixture, beating
in a little at a time, until completely blended.
4. Pour batter into nine-by-five-inch loaf pan. Bake in preheated 350
degree F. oven 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted into loaf
comes out clean.
5. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn onto wire rack to complete
cooling. Makes one loaf.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!