Basic noodles chicken topping #2
Noodles Chicken Basics Toppings Soups
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:07:21 AM. Recipe ID 33305. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Basic noodles chicken topping #2
Yield: 4 Servings
4 Dried black mushrooms
1 c White meat chicken
1 tb Soy sauce
1/4 ts Sugar
1/4 ts Salt
1 ds Pepper
1/2 c Bamboo shoots
1/2 lb Spinach
2 sl Smoked ham
2 tb Oil
1/4 ts Salt
2 ts Soy sauce
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Slice chicken. Combine soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Add to
chicken and toss to coat.
3. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms. Shred spinach and mince
4. Heat oil. Add remaining salt, then chicken and stir-fry until it
loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
5. Add bamboo shoots, mushrooms and spinach; stir-fry 2 minutes more.
Sprinkle with remaining soy sauce.
6. Arrange mixture as a topping over noodles in soup. Garnish with
minced ham and serve. VARIATIONS:
1. For the chicken, substitute shelled and deveined shrimp.
2. For the spinach, substitute 2 tablespoons cloud ear mushrooms
(soaked5. sliced; and 1/4 cup lily buds (soaked), cut in two.
From , ISBN 0-517-65870-4.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!