Basic noodles cooked chicken topping #2
Noodles Chicken Basics Toppings Soups
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:07:21 AM. Recipe ID 33307. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Basic noodles cooked chicken topping #2
Yield: 4 Servings
1 c Cooked chicken
1/4 c Smoked ham
1 c Chinese lettuce
1 c String beans
1 c Celery
1/2 c Canned mushrooms
1/2 c Onion
1/4 c Water chestnuts
1/4 c Bamboo shoots
2 sl Fresh ginger root
2 -(up to)
3 tb Oil
1 c Stock
1 tb Cornstarch
1 tb Soy sauce
1/2 ts Sugar
2 tb Water
1. Slice cooked chicken. Hard boil, shell and slice eggs. Dice ham.
2. Slice Chinene lettuce, string beans, celery, mushrooms, onion,
water chestnuts and bamboo shoots. Shred ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger root and stir-fry a few times. Add all
vegetables; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
4. Add stock and heat quickly. Cook, covered, over medium heat until
vegetables are done (5 to 7 minutes). Then stir in cooked chicken and
ham only to heat through.
5. Meanwhile blend cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and cold water to a
paste; then stir in to thicken mixture. Arrange as a topping over
noodles in soup. Garnish with egg slices and serve. VARIATION: For
the chicken, substitute cooked pork, beef, shrimp or lobster.
From , ISBN 0-517-65870-4.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!