Beef strogonoff ( march, 92)
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:08:07 AM. Recipe ID 34450. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Beef strogonoff ( march, 92)
Categories: Main course, Meats
Yield: 1 Servings
1 lb Filet mignon cut into 1
2 md Onions; finely chopped
3 Tomatoes; peeled, seeded
1 ts Worcestershire sauce
1 ts Mustard
2 tb Cognac
1 tb Alcohol
1/2 c Dry white wine
1/4 lb Mushroom or canned
1 c Sour cream
2 tb Butter
Salt and pepper; to taste
1 Clove garlic; minced
1. Heat pan. Add butter cook until foamy.
2. Add meat in batches until brown.
3. Stir in onions. Cook until soft
4.Flambe with alcohol.
5. Stir in garlic. Cook 1 minute.
6. Add wine. Cook 2 minutes over high heat.
&. Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper. Simmer adding water whenever it
begins to dry out.
9. Add rest of ingredients except cream. Cook 5 minutes.
10. Stir in cream. Bring almost to a boil.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!