Best chocolate syrup brownies
Chocolate Syrup Brownies Cookies
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:08:29 AM. Recipe ID 35001. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Best chocolate syrup brownies
Yield: 16 Servings
1/2 c Butter
1 c Sugar
1 ds Salt
1 c All-purpose flour
3/4 c Chocolate-flavored syrup;
2 ts Vanilla extract
3/4 c Chopped walnuts or pecans
Pecans or walnuts for
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and eggs until very creamy
and well blended.
2. Add salt.
3. Stir in flour, mixing to blend well.
4. Add chocolate syrup, vanilla and chopped nuts.
5. Turn mixture into well greased and lightly floured 9-inch square
pan. Smooth top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes or until a stick inserted
near center comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan on wire rack but loosed cake at edges.
8. Cut into squares. Garnish with pecan or walnut halves or dust with
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!