Better Than Restaurant Tiramisu
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:08:34 AM. Recipe ID 35110. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Better than restaurant tiramisu
Yield: 1 Servings
8 lg Egg yolks
3/4 c Sugar
3 lb Mascarpone cheese
5 lg Egg whites beaten stiff
3/4 c Strong coffee
1/3 c Marsala
50 Lady fingers - 5 pks.
1/4 c Chocolate or chips
1 1/2 pt Whipping cream
1. Combine egg yolks and sugar in mixer bowl till thick and pale
2. Place over double boiler with simmering water cook 8 minutes
3. Remove from heat, fold in cheese till fully incorporated.
4. Fold in whipped cream and egg whites.
5. Combine coffee and Marsala.
6. In 10 x 14 pan, layer ladyfinger then brush with coffee and
7. Spread on half the cheese and whipped cream mixture.
8. Make another layer with ladyfinger, brush with coffee and Marsala
9. Spread rest of cheese and whipped cream and whites mixture.
10. Grate chocolate on top.
11. Cover with plastic wrap (support with toothpicks).
12. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Keeps in fridge 4-5 days.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!