Last updated 6/12/2012 1:08:43 AM. Recipe ID 35345. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Birthday shake
Categories: Kid, Friendly
Yield: 1 Servings
1/2 c Cold 2% milk
1/2 c Your favorite berries
2 Scoops your favorite ice
-cream or frozen yogurt
1. 1/2-cup measuring cup
2. big jar with a large, tight-fitting lid (an empty mayonnaise jar is
3. ice cream scoop, or big spoon
4. tall cup or glass
How to make a Birthday Shake:
1. Put the 1/2 cup of cold milk into the jar.
2. Put the 1/2 cup of berries into the jar.
3. Put the 2 scoops of ice cream or frozen yogurt into the jar.
4. Put the lid on the jar. be sure it's screwed on good and tight.
5. Shake the jar until everything inside is all mixed up.
6. Open the jar and pour your Birthday Shake into the tall cup or
Now your Birthday Shake is ready to drink, you'll find it tastes very
special, I think!
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!