Blueberry banana bread
Bread Quick bread Bananas
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:09:22 AM. Recipe ID 36275. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Blueberry banana bread
Categories: Quick bread, Banana brea
Yield: 10 Servings
1 c Whole wheat flour
3/4 c All purpose flour
2 md Bananas
1 ts Baking soda
1/2 ts Cinnamon
1/2 ts Salt
2 tb Lemon juice
1/2 c Rolled oats; quick cook
3 tb Margarine
1/4 c Sugar
1 c Blueberries; fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch
2. Combine flour, soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir in oats and set aside.
3. Cream margarine and sugar. Whip in egg; add bananas and lemon
juice. Stir until blended. Fold in blueberies.
4. Add dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
5. Pour batter in loaf pan and bake 1 hour. Let bread cool in pan for
6. Turn out on a wire rack to cool. Wrap and refrigerate several hours
Notes: Per serving nutritional information (1/10 th of loaf) 169
calories, 4.5 grams of fat, 29 grams carbohydrates, 2.7 gram dietary
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!