Braised dried scallops and radishes
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:09:59 AM. Recipe ID 37109. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Braised dried scallops and radishes
Yield: 4 Servings
10 Dried scallops
1 1/2 c Soaking liquid
1 c Stock
2 tb Sherry
1/2 ts Salt
2 -(up to)
3 tb Oil
1 ts Cornstarch
1 tb Water
1. Soak dried scallops. (Reserve soaking liquid.)
2. Strain soaking liquid; then combine with stock, sherry and salt.
Trim and peel radishes.
3. Heat oil. Add scallops and radishes; stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Add soaking liquid-stock mixture and heat quickly. Then simmer,
covered, until scallops are tender (about 15 minutes).
5. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and remaining cold water to a paste.
Then stir in to thicken, and serve.
From , ISBN 0-517-65870-4.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!