Braised pork and bean curd
Pork Meat Beans
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:10:03 AM. Recipe ID 37177. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Braised pork and bean curd
Yield: 3 Servings
1 lb Pork
2 c Water
3 Bean curd cakes
1 Clove garlic
1 1/2 c Stock
1 tb Sugar
4 tb Soy sauce
1/2 ts Salt
2 1/2 tb Oil
1. Place pork in a pan with water and bring to a boil. Cook,
uncovered, 4 minutes, then drain, discarding liquid. Let pork cool.
2. Meanwhile slice or cube bean curd, slice onion, crush garlic.
Combine stock, sugar, soy sauce and salt.
3. Heat oil in a large heavy pan. Add onion and garlic and brown
lightly. Add pork and brown quickly on all sides.
4. Add bean curd; stir-fry gently, or tilt pan, to cover with hot
5. Add stock mixture and heat; then simmer, covered, until pork is
tender (about 40 minutes).
From , ISBN 0-517-65870-4.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!