Braised pork with hardboiled eggs
Pork Eggs Meat
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:10:03 AM. Recipe ID 37189. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Braised pork with hardboiled eggs
Yield: 8 Servings
2 lb Pork
Water to cover
2 tb Oil
1/2 c Soy sauce
1 tb Sugr
4 tb Sherry
1. Hardboil eggs, then cool under running water and shell. Slice
2. Place pork in a pan with water and bring to a boil. Cook,
uncovered, 2 minutes, then drain, discarding liquid.
3. Heat oil in a large heavy pan. Add onion and stir-fry until
translucent. Add pork and brown quickly on all sides.
4. Stir in and quickly heat soy sauce, sugar and sherry; then
simmer, covered, 30 minutes, turning meat once or twice.
5. Add eggs and simmer 3O minutes more, turning meat and eggs once
or twice for even cooking and coloring.
NOTE: You may score the boiled eggs lightly so the sauce can
From , ISBN 0-517-65870-4.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!