Last updated 6/12/2012 1:10:08 AM. Recipe ID 37268. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Bran-oat cookies
Yield: 1 Servings
1 pk Jiffy bran with dates muffin
1/2 c Rolled oats
1/4 c Raisins
1 tb Vanilla instant pudding;
1/4 c Softened butter or margarine
1/2 c Nuts
1/4 c Molasses
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend all dry ingredients.
3. Add milk, egg and softened butter until a soft dough forms.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, until lightly brown.
Notes: Yield: 1-1/2 to 2 Dozen Cookies, Depending on Size
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!