Brazilian Style Tuna Casserole
Brazilian Tuna Casserole
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:10:13 AM. Recipe ID 37386. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Brazilian style tuna casserole
Yield: 1 Servings
1/2 c Chopped onions
1 Clove garlic
4 Firm ripe tomatoes; peeled
-and seeded or 1 can
-tomatoes (up to 5)
1/2 Green bell pepper; ginely
1/2 c Pitted black olives; chopped
1 cn Tuna
1 ts Capers
2 tb Olive oil
2 Flat anchovy filets chopped
1/2 ts Oregano
Salt and freshly ground
-pepper to taste
1/4 c Chopped parsley
2 tb Breadcrumbs
2 tb Parmesan cheese ; grated
by Miriam Podcameni Posvolsky
1. Cook onions in oil until soft.
2. Add crushed garlic and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes over medium
heat, uncovered or until bell pepper is soft.
3.Stir in tomato and anchovies. Cook until tomatoes are almost creamy,
4. Add capers, olives, oregano, drained tuna and cook a few minutes.
Season. Stir in parsley.
5. Stir together with pasta pour into an oiled baking dish.
6. Sprinkle cheese mixed with crumbs.
7. dot top with pieces of butter
8. Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 30 minutes.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!