Breaded veal cutlets
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:10:21 AM. Recipe ID 37546. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Breaded veal cutlets
Yield: 6 Servings
2 lb Veal Steak; 1/2 Inch Thick
1 Whole Egg
1 c Cracker; Crumbs
1 tb Water
1/4 c Shortening
Salt And Pepper; To Taste
1. Cut meat into six serving pieces. Wipe with damp cloth.
2. Roll meat in seasoned flour.
3. Beat egg and water together.
4. Dip meat in egg and then into finely rolled crumbs.
5. Sauté slowly in hot fat until well browned.
6. When browned, add 2 Tbsp. of water. Cover and simmer slowly for 15
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!