Brown lentil bake with pineapple
Pineapple Vegetarian Lentils
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:10:57 AM. Recipe ID 38330. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Brown lentil bake with pineapple
Yield: 4 Servings
2 tb Olive Oil
2 lg Onions Finely Chopped
1 c Dried Lentils Cooked &
2 tb Chopped Parsley
1 ts Herbes DE Provence
2 tb Soy Sauce
1/3 c Whole-Wheat Bread Crumbs
1 cn (8-Oz) Pineapple Chunks
1. Preheat the oven To 350 F.
2. Heat the Oil in a Large Sauce Pan and Saute the Onion for 10 Min.
until Soft and Lightly Browned, Stirring Occasionally.
3. add the Garlic, Lentils, Parsley, Mixed With Herbs and Soy
Sauce. Mash By Hand or Puree Roughly in a Processor until the Mixture
Holds Together. Season With Pepper.
4. Transfer To a Shallow Baking Dish. Sprinkle With the Crumbs.
5. bake for 20 Min. Then Remove from the oven. Carefully Place the
Pineapple, Either Rings or Chunks, on Top and bake for a Further
10-15 Min. until the Pineapple Is Hot.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!