Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:11:17 AM. Recipe ID 38745. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Buffalo-style chicken pizza
Yield: 2 12" pies
6 tb Durkee RedHot Pepper Sauce
2 tb Hot clarified butter
2 c Chicken breast meat*
1/2 c Mild BBQ sauce
1/4 c Diced celery
2 c Shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 c Bleu cheese dressing
*boneless, skinless, cooked, and diced
1. Combine the RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce and butter in a large bowl
and mix well.
2. Add the prepared chicken to the RedHot mixture. Toss well to coat
with sauce. Reserve.
3. Spread 1/4 cup BBQ sauce over crust. Portion 1 cup chicken mixture
4. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons celery and 1 cup mozzarella over chicken.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes.
Remove from oven.
6. Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over pizza. Slice into wedges and serve at
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!