Last updated 6/12/2012 1:11:49 AM. Recipe ID 39484. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Cafe pierre
Yield: 4 Servings
4 oz 151 Proof Rum
4 oz Kahlua
2 oz Brandy
2 oz Amaretto liqueur
4 c Coffee (approximately)
1. Dip each rim of the glass in the rum, and then in the sugar to
2. Add 1 oz. of the rum to each glass, drizzling down the sides
without washing off the sugar.
3. Ignite and allow to burn until the sugar melts. Pour out any
4. Add 1 oz. Kahlua, 1/2 oz. brandy, 1/2 oz. amaretto, and 1 cup
coffee to each glass.
5. Top with about 1-1/2 in. of whipped cream.
COLE AVE., DALLAS
From the . Downloaded
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!