Candy bar hot chocolate
Candy Chocolate Beverages
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:12:04 AM. Recipe ID 39850. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Candy bar hot chocolate
Yield: 2 Servings
---Dottie Cross TMPJ72B---
2 Egg yolks
2 oz Milk chocolate candy bar*
1 c Milk
1. Beat the egg yolks in a small bowl, and set them aside.
2. Coarsely chop the chocolate, and place it in a 2-cup microwave-safe
glass measuring cup with a spout. Add the milk.
3. Place the measuring cup, uncovered, in the microwave. Whisking
once or twice, cook at medium-high power (70%) until the chocolate is
melted and well blended, 2-1/2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove the cup from the microwave and slowly pour the chocolate
into the reserved egg yolks, whisking constantly. Return the mixture
to the measuring cup and cook in the microwave until heated through,
5. Pour into mugs and serve. *with fine nuts (such as Toblerone)
From: Dottie Cross Per serving: 134 Calories; 9g Fat (62% calories
from fat); 7g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 229mg Cholesterol; 67mg
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!