Last updated 6/12/2012 1:12:10 AM. Recipe ID 39984. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Cappuccino granita
Categories: Good, Morning, America
Yield: 1 Servings
1 1/4 c Cold brewed espresso
1/4 c Whole milk; or skim milk if
1/4 c Sugar
3 tb Campari
1/8 ts Salt
Subject: recipelu Good Morning American Recipes
1. Make a simple syrup by adding equal parts of sugar and water into a
small saucepan. Bring to boil and cool before using.
2. Add 1-1/4 cups cold brewed espresso, 1/4 cup of milk, and 1/4 cup
of simple syrup into a 9-inch square metal pan and stir to combine.
3. Place the uncovered pan in the freezer and freeze until solid.
4. Place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until ice crystals
form around the sides and bottom of pan.
5. With a fork, gently rake the mixture until the frozen and unfrozen
elements are evenly combined. Break up any large clumps that form,
but be careful of making a slush.
Serving the Granita
Serve the granita in a Martini glass, topping with shaved chocolate
To create a sparkling drink, fill a tall glass with granita and top
with seltzer or sparkling water
MC Formatted and MC Busted by Barb at PK on 3/14/98
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!