Carrot Soup (Indian)
Indian Carrots Soups
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:12:29 AM. Recipe ID 40470. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Carrot soup (indian)
Categories: Soups & ste, Indian
Yield: 5 Servings
400 g Carrots
1 lg Onion
1 tb Moong dal
1 c Skim milk
Salt; to taste
Fresh ground black pepper;
1. Cut the carrots and onion into big pieces.
2. Add 3 teacups of water and the moong dal and cook in a pressure
3. When cooked blend in a liquidiser and strain.
4. Heat the milk and add to the soup. Mix well.
5. Add salt and pepper and boil for 1 minute.
NOTES : Serve hot.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!