Cauliflower And Three Bell Pepper Salad
Cauliflower Pepper Salad
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:12:38 AM. Recipe ID 40672. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Cauliflower and three bell pepper salad
Categories: Miriam, Is, In, The, Kitchen
Yield: 8 Servings
1 lg Cauliflower
2 Green bell peppers
2 Yellow bell peppers
2 Red bell peppers
1/2 c Olive oil
1/4 c Vinegar
2 Cloves garlic
1/2 ts Oregano
Salt and pepper
1 Dressing for cauliflower
1. Separate cauliflower into fleurettes and soak in water and vinegar
2. Cook in boiling water for 10 minutes. Cauliflower should be crisp.
3. Season with salt, pepper and vinegar. Chill.
4. Peel peppers by broiling them in oven or on top of stove.And then
placing them in a paper or plastic bag until they are cool.The skin
shoudl come off easily now.
5. Slice them and season with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and
6. Place fleurettes in center of plate and pour dressing on top.
7. Arrange bell peppers around cauliflower.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!