Cauliflower with potatoes and peas
Cauliflower Peas Vegetables Indian
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:12:40 AM. Recipe ID 40726. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Cauliflower with potatoes and peas
Categories: Vegetables, Indian
Yield: 4 Servings
4 tb Oil
2 md Onions, finely chopped
450 g Potatoes, diced into 2cm
1 sm Cauliflower
Cut into 2cm pieces
1/2 ts Ground turmeric
1/3 ts Chilli powder
1 ts Ground cummin
2 Tomatoes, chopped
1 ts Salt
1/4 ts Sugar
200 g Peas
1/2 ts Garam Masala (see below)
1. Heat the oil in a karahi(wok) over medium high heat
2. Add the onions and fry for 3-4 minutes until light brown
3. Add the potatoes and cauliflower and stir. Add the turmeric,
chilli, cummin, tomatoes, salt and sugar. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the peas, cover and reduce heat to a medium low and cook for
about 20 minutes until the potatoes and cauliflower are tender.
During the cooking period stir the vegetables a few times to stop
5. Sprinkle with garam masala.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!