Last updated 6/12/2012 1:12:41 AM. Recipe ID 40752. Report a problem with this recipe.
Yield: 36 Servings
250 g Butter
200 g Sugar
250 g All-purpose flour
1 Egg yolk
100 g Cream cheese
Simple filled butter cookies with cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 175 deg. C. Cream together the butter and
2. Add the flour and egg yolk and mix well.
3. Add the cream cheese and mix well.
4. Roll into balls about 1.5 cm in diameter. Place them on an
ungreased cookie sheet (the cookies don't grow when baked, so they
can be somewhat close together). Then press your thumb into each to
flatten it and make an indentation to hold some jam. Fill it with jam.
5. Bake at 175 deg. C for 15 to 20 minutes.
NOTES: You can use any flavor jam you like. The jam is the only
part of the cookie that has any texture, so I prefer using it to
jelly. Don't eat the cookies straight from the oven, or you'll
probably burn your tongue. The jam stays hotter much longer than the
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!