Cheese (Pizza) Turnovers
Cheese Pizza Turnovers
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:12:54 AM. Recipe ID 41097. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Cheese (pizza) turnovers
Yield: 1 Servings
1 pk Jiffy ® pizza crust mix
1/2 c Warm water
1/2 c Warm tomato juice
2 c (8 oz.) finely shredded
-sharp cheddar; cheese
3 tb Freeze dried chives
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. Mix Pizza Crust, warm water, and warm tomato juice together. Place
in a greased bowl, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Place crust mixture on a lightly floured surface and knead three
(3) times. Roll into a 15" x 12" rectangular shape. Cut into 3"
4. Combine cheese and chives.
5. Place one heaping teaspoon of the cheese mixture in the center of
each square. Fold over to form a turnover. Press the seams with a
fork. Make two (2) slits in the top of each turnover.
6. Place a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes
Serving Suggestion: Serve with dip, salsa, pizza sauce, ranch
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!