Last updated 6/12/2012 1:13:13 AM. Recipe ID 41541. Report a problem with this recipe.
Yield: 1 Servings
1 c Milk; Lukewarm
1 1/2 c Melted Butter
1 pk Yeast; Dissolved In 1/2 C.
1 ts Salt
3 tb Sugar
6 c Flour
1 Egg; For Brushing Top
1. Mix warm milk, melted butter, 2 eggs (beaten), yeast, salt and
2. Add flour to make a soft dough.
3. Let stand in warm place until it rises double in size.
4. Roll small pieces of dough into strips about 8" long and as thick
as your finger; shape into circles or twist.
5. Lay flat on cookie sheet and brush with egg.
6. Let stand again for 2 hours.
7. Bake in 375 degree oven until brown.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!