Chewy oatmeal cookies #1
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:13:24 AM. Recipe ID 41805. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Chewy oatmeal cookies #1
Yield: 30 Servings
3/4 c Butter Flavor Crisco
1 1/4 c Light brown sugar; firmly
1/3 c Milk
1 1/2 ts Vanilla
3 c Quick oats; uncooked
1 c All-purpose flour
1/2 ts Baking soda
1/2 ts Salt
1/4 ts Cinnamon
1 c Raisins
1 c Coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheets with Crisco.
2. Combine Crisco, light brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large
bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix into
creamed mixture at low speed, just until blended. Stir in raisins and
4. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
5. Bake one sheet at a time for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly
browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Place sheets of foil on
countertop. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.
From a collection of my mother's (Judy Hosey) recipe box which
contained lots of her favorite recipes, clippings, etc. Downloaded
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!