Chilled zabaglione cream
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:14:42 AM. Recipe ID 43754. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Chilled zabaglione cream
Yield: 4 Servings
6 tb Sugar
1 ts Unflavored gelatin
1/2 c Marsala wine
3 Eggs; separated
3 Egg yolks
1 tb Brandy
1 tb Vanilla
1 c Whipping cream
1/4 ts Salt
1/4 ts Cream of tartar
1/2 oz Semisweet chocolate; shaved
1. Mix 4 tbs. sugar and the gelatin in a measuring cup. Stir in the
wine. Set aside.
2. Place all 6 egg yolks in the top of a double boiler and beat until
thick and light in color. Stir in the gelatin mixture.
3. Place over hot water and cook, stirring constantly, until
thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in the brandy and vanilla. Chill
until cool, but` not set. Stir occasionally.
4. Whip the cream until stiff. Fold into the egg yolk mixture. 5.
Beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the salt and cream of tartar.
Beat until stiff. Beat in 2 tbs. sugar.
6. Fold the whites into the cream/egg yolk mixture. Spoon into 6 to
8 tall parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Chill 1 hour or longer.
7. Garnish with chocolate curls.
NOTE: The remaining 2 servings can be covered, refrigerated, and
served within a day or two.
DEL MONDO RISTORANTE
NORTH FARWELL AVE, MILWAUKEE
WINE:RUFFINO RISERVA DUCALE GOLD
From the . Downloaded
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!